Life is about give and take..this life is funny, thank you for giving us a comical president if not for him Hillary Clinton won't be reading from the book of fire and fury and the US won't realize how awesome it is for them to have a real president in office and also Nigerians won't know they are in a shit hole country... which country is the next to face the wrath of Mr Trump, knowing north Korea is a regular customer he will come by.
Believe me when I say we have jack the builder in the white house "I will build a great wall-and nobody builds walls better than me,believe me-and I will build them very inexpensively. I will build a great,great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." The Jack I no does his works free because everybody is family..
I think he is the father I never had, more words to your mouth....Happy birthday Mr Trump....everyday is your birthday.
http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=7930254
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#lyrics
My lyrics has become a weapon of mass destruction now facing lawsuit..now my lyrics is been auction,the world power are bidding sidelining n...
-
A controversial Philippines mayor who gained notoriety for parading people arrested on drug offences was shot dead today by a sniper at a fl...
-
My lyrics has become a weapon of mass destruction now facing lawsuit..now my lyrics is been auction,the world power are bidding sidelining n...
-
Eminem said something in his song"Like Home" This is where terrorism and heroism meet, square off in the street..have you ever tho...
No comments:
Post a Comment